If you need your brakes repaired or tuned-up, there’s only one name you need to know: Dynamax Motors Inc. Let our certified brake specialists recalibrate, replace, and repair the brakes on your vehicle. At our shop, you can rest assured knowing that our brake repairs are more affordable and more reliable than the competition.
Get the responsive brakes that your vehicle was designed to have and call us now to book an appointment.
Diagnosing and Assessing Brake Problems
Because of the importance and precision of brakes, we always begin with a full brake system inspection and diagnostic check. Even if you might be sure that you know what’s wrong with your vehicle, we always make sure to get in there to find out for ourselves. The diagnostic tests will tell us exactly what’s wrong and why so that we can perform the necessary repairs with the precision they require.
Common brake repairs include:
- Brake caliper tune-ups
- Shoe replacement
- Brake line replacement
- Master cylinder replacement
- Brake fluid replacement (“bleeding”)
- Mechanical parts replacement
Replacement Brake Parts in Stock
In order to stay on schedule and complete your repairs on time, we always maintain a large inventory of brake parts from the industry’s major brands. In most cases, we’re able to perform all the repairs without making any orders to suppliers.
If we don’t have the component to fix your brakes, we will contact one of our suppliers to have it shipped to us. Over the years, we’ve established and maintained close working relationships with the nation’s top automotive supplier. When we need parts expedited and delivered fast, they always help us out.
You’ll be back on the road in no time. Call us today!
Certified Brake Repair Specialists
All our brake repair mechanics are fully certified and have years of on-the-job experience. Masters in brake shoe, brake line, and master cylinder replacement, our mechanics will quickly diagnose any brake problem you have. If it’s a brake tune-up that you need, we can do that too.
Being an auto mechanic is not just a job at Dynamax Motors Inc. It’s a profession and a passion. Get the peace of mind you need by booking a brake service with us!
A Cost-Effective Brake Repair Shop
Although we only hire the region’s best brake specialists, we always keep our prices affordable. Owning a car is already expensive enough—brake repair doesn’t have to be.
Don’t break the bank on brake repairs. Call us now.
Dynamax Motors Inc is the premier service shop for brake repair and service in Etobicoke. While it is obviously very important to keep your entire vehicle in good repair, there is nothing more important for a driver’s peace of mind than knowing that their brakes are going to work properly when they need them to. Here at Dynamax Motors Inc, we are dedicated to providing the very best service to all of our Etobicoke customers, using high quality factory parts, and with a quick turnaround on all brake repairs.
Please call us for an appointment if you require any of the following brake services:
- Brake repairs
- Brake pads
- Brake Drum Maintenance
What are the signs that my brakes need to be repaired?
If your brakes are beginning to fail, there could be a number of different problems. There can be a variety of different warning signs, depending on which part of your brake system needs to be repaired.
- Your brakes seem to be getting less responsive. Some people describe this as their brakes feeling like they are “floating” or “fading.” This is a sign of a leak somewhere in your brake system – either there is an air leak in the brake hose, or your brakes are leaking brake fluid. This is obviously an extremely dangerous situation, and you should not drive if you notice your brakes behaving in this way.
- Your brakes shake, vibrate, or pulse. When your brake pads cannot get an even grip on your rotors, it will cause the brakes to shake or push back at your foot. This generally means your rotors will need to be replaced. It can be dangerous to drive in these conditions, so we recommend getting this looked at as soon as possible.
- Your brakes are screeching or grinding. This usually means your brake pads need to be replaced. If you hear a high pitched screeching noise when you brake, this means that your pads are wearing down. If the screeching sound has been replaced by a louder grinding sound, this means that your brake pads have worn all the way through and are actually grinding against your rotors. If your brakes make any unusual noises, bring them in to be repaired right away.
A Customer Service Oriented Brake Shop
Ultimately, we want to foster a sense of community around our auto shop. Honesty and integrity come first. It’s important that every customer gets treated to the highest standards of customer service. From the moment you walk in, to the moment you drive off the lot, you can expect polite and professional service. And if you’re not completely satisfied with your auto brake repairs, we will do everything in our power to make it right.
Book an appointment with the region’s top brake repair specialist by calling us now!